Monday, November 18, 2013

your flattering / faltering silhoeutte ?

I believe that sometimes, the moment saying goodbye could be as painful as a lifetime worth of pain that you can experience while living with the memories of your loved ones. I couldn’t stop myself from hallucinating about all those things that could have happened, while they were walking away from me. I shan't stop walking my life. But, occasionally, I stayed there, motionless, and waited – for those who left, to turn once, to smile, or wave. But they seldom do. They may just continued walking away from me, while I stayed there watching their silhouette becoming smaller, and smaller with time, intermittently, until it disappeared completely. Was there anything else to wait ?

At this moment, i would like to bid farewell to you- my beloved English teacher as well as Prefectorial Board teacher advisor , Ms Shyamala. All in all, you might not leave, as it was yet to be confirmed, but still, even if you leave, i/we know that your heart always belongs to EC. 




“Fare thee well, and if for ever
Still for ever fare thee well. "

― George Gordon Byron











 good-Bye                                        
good-Bye                  
  good-Bye 





Farewell, my teacher
by:animagusANDY

Walking down my memory lane
Wistful thoughts clustered in a chain
Winsome charm of yours visualized
With your everlasting ravishing style

       Though
we may not see each other for a long time
we shan't forget each and every moment we had together
with (cryptic or genuine?)laughters in our precious 'camaraderie'
when we first met? i wouldn't have remembered
      Not that
we shall take the trouble to recall
       but
we, the students of 4A as well as the prefects in EC
will not consign such indelible memory to oblivion

       Least
we will forget
" What's in a name? that which we call a rose,
would smell as sweet, by any other name "
we won't, we won't, we won't
we bid farewell


No comments:

Post a Comment