Saturday, June 4, 2011

my VERY VERY 1st time--



i had just had steam egg for tea break,
just three of us, me, popo and traveLING at home.
And that was my presentation.
The main point is, it was prepared by me...
for my VERY VERY first time...hehe!!
i couldn't wait to eat my steam egg while cooking it.
Kind of worrying initially as that was my first time cooking other than instant noodles,
but its has turned out to be far better than my expectations.
Its Yummy!!!


Not to compare with the DON SUSHI japanese STYLE cHawanmushi,
but very much "homecook" taste
which is "Taste of Happiness & Completion".
I shall declared it as our "Heirloom Recipe"
as to be served for any special occasion or
during festive season as it was TOOOOO DELICIOUS....!
it was so smooth and just nice..
not to hard , not to soft....


U DUN BELIEVE IT ASK traveLING...hehe^^





the steam egg is easy to do...
the ratio of egg to the water added should be 1 : 3...
(1 proportion  of egg to 3 proportion of water)
mix it...
meanwhile put water into a pot (make sure the water doesn't overcome the stand..)
heat it till it boils and put the bowl of egg in...
steam the egg for 8 minutes...
4 minutes in big fire and 4 minutes in small fire...
( do remember to put a plate on top of the bowl of egg to make sure the egg will be smooth...)


2 comments: